T&C welcome.

Welcome to the T&C Lures blog! We are a small company out of San Diego, CA that's just starting out. Read on and learn more about T&C and our awesome hand poured plastic baits such as the Swim Grub! In the main page of our blog we will be posting updates on new products, new colors, and plenty of fishing reports from both us and our fans. Also check us out on Facebook.



Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Update: T&C Lures, and a side view sneek peek :)

So it looks like T&C Lures will remain operational until at least the end of the year.  A couple of things have kept me from moving forward, both on the personal side, and the bait side. 

This week, I am testing my larger swimbaits.  They are very wide....  I like them, but they will require so much plastic for each one it may not be worth it to sell them unless I put a high price on them, and I dont really want to do that....  But we will see how they do.  I did a quick pour of each size for your viewing pleasure ;)

                                 
Not the greatest looking pours, or the greatest looking photo, but you have a better idea of how they look now.  I call them "Tubbo's" and the sizes in the photo are 5", 4", and 3". 

I have 3 prototypes finished but not molded.  After the molds are made, baits are poured and tested.  If they are satisfactory(to me) then I will post some pics.  If they are not, then its modification time all over again.