T&C welcome.

Welcome to the T&C Lures blog! We are a small company out of San Diego, CA that's just starting out. Read on and learn more about T&C and our awesome hand poured plastic baits such as the Swim Grub! In the main page of our blog we will be posting updates on new products, new colors, and plenty of fishing reports from both us and our fans. Also check us out on Facebook.



Thursday, November 3, 2011

Piechart now updated weekly :)

I want to thank everyone who supports T&C Lures, and escpescially the ones who send me in their fish counts. Because of the consistency of the reports I get I am able to update the piechart, and I will be updating it weekly. You can view the piechart in the "color" section of this site. It will be at the bottom of the page, just click the image to enlarge it.