T&C welcome.

Welcome to the T&C Lures blog! We are a small company out of San Diego, CA that's just starting out. Read on and learn more about T&C and our awesome hand poured plastic baits such as the Swim Grub! In the main page of our blog we will be posting updates on new products, new colors, and plenty of fishing reports from both us and our fans. Also check us out on Facebook.



Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Vacation time!!! Sort of....

I wont be able to make any baits or jigheads for one week, starting on 8/19 lasting through 8/24. I wish I could say I was actually going on a vacation, but the truth is I have family coming in to visit my father, who is terminally ill(cancer). It will more than likely be the last time they ever get to see him, so its a time for all of us to be together, time much needed. Its going to be fun, cheerful, sad, and painful all at the same time.

If you have a paid order by the end of day tomorrow(8/17 @ 7pm), you should see it before this coming weekend. All other orders will not be started on until 8/25. If you have any questions please email me at tclures@hotmail.com. Thank you for understanding :)