T&C welcome.

Welcome to the T&C Lures blog! We are a small company out of San Diego, CA that's just starting out. Read on and learn more about T&C and our awesome hand poured plastic baits such as the Swim Grub! In the main page of our blog we will be posting updates on new products, new colors, and plenty of fishing reports from both us and our fans. Also check us out on Facebook.



Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Another jighead update:

1/4oz shad heads and 3/8oz barrel heads are available. For now I will not be making anymore weedless versions as they do take up quite a bit of my time, something I dont have much of lately. The only weedless heads I have are the blemished ones you see pictured below in the previous post. I am not too sure on the exact count of what there is but if you are interested in them, let me know. As far as the regular heads go, $3 per 3-pack of 1/4oz shad heads, and $3.50 per 3-pack of 3/8oz barrel heads. Also, for those who want to purchase some in bulk, you can get (20) 1/4 oz shad heads for $17, or (20) 3/8oz barrel heads for $18, one color only for bulk prices.

I am still working on getting some nice clear pictures of the available colors. But off the top of my head, there is black, red, powder blue, green, green pumpkin, orange, chrome, grey, yellow, dragonfly(turquoise with green flake), red bug(candy apple red with green flake), watermelon pepper(green with black flake), pink, and purple.

I only have a few packs of blemished heads left, mainly in red. $3 per 4-pack of 1/4oz shad heads and $3 per 3-pack of 3/8oz barrel heads.

Please contact me at tclures@hotmail.com with any questions you might have.