T&C welcome.

Welcome to the T&C Lures blog! We are a small company out of San Diego, CA that's just starting out. Read on and learn more about T&C and our awesome hand poured plastic baits such as the Swim Grub! In the main page of our blog we will be posting updates on new products, new colors, and plenty of fishing reports from both us and our fans. Also check us out on Facebook.



Thursday, May 12, 2011

Halibut---

They are everywhere right now. All kinds of my friends are catching them every single day, and I am talking 3-7 flatties each per session. Please, if you are catching them with swimgrubs take photos of them and send them to me :) If you want them entered in our halibut photo contest please make sure that they have a tape measurement shown in the photo and the lure visible.
Tons and tons of them are being caught from shore, huge ones. Even more are being caught from a boat or kayak. This is the best halibut bite I have seen in the last 5 years, and it sucks I havent been much of a part of it due to work. So get out there and get some! I will be doing my best to do so as well :)