T&C welcome.

Welcome to the T&C Lures blog! We are a small company out of San Diego, CA that's just starting out. Read on and learn more about T&C and our awesome hand poured plastic baits such as the Swim Grub! In the main page of our blog we will be posting updates on new products, new colors, and plenty of fishing reports from both us and our fans. Also check us out on Facebook.



Thursday, November 4, 2010

DELAY ON ORDERS....

I apologize for the delay on orders that have been made or even rejected due to a recent family emergency that has me tied up. I promise to those of you who have already paid and have been waiting on their orders that I will make good of the situation. To those of you who have tried to make orders and have been unable to, please give me til November 9th before ordering, thats the soonest I will be able to ship out orders.

I thank you all for understanding, and though I will not go into specifics about the situation, If you all could just include me and my family in your prayers it would mean so much to me.

Thank you-

Kevin Taylor