T&C welcome.

Welcome to the T&C Lures blog! We are a small company out of San Diego, CA that's just starting out. Read on and learn more about T&C and our awesome hand poured plastic baits such as the Swim Grub! In the main page of our blog we will be posting updates on new products, new colors, and plenty of fishing reports from both us and our fans. Also check us out on Facebook.



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Night time chunker




This is just a taste of whats out there at night time while using the black widow swimgrub! I didnt catch this fish, my wife did. She doesnt like holding fish so I did the pose. She also caught a couple others and lost a couple more while myself and the rest of the guys practiced casting for an hour. The black widow has been my all time favorite night time bait for the last two years now, I dare anyone to try them! And no, this fish does not qualify for the monthly photo contest ;)