T&C welcome.

Welcome to the T&C Lures blog! We are a small company out of San Diego, CA that's just starting out. Read on and learn more about T&C and our awesome hand poured plastic baits such as the Swim Grub! In the main page of our blog we will be posting updates on new products, new colors, and plenty of fishing reports from both us and our fans. Also check us out on Facebook.



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bassin for breast cancer!




I have been wanting to have a get together for some fishing for quite some time now. A while back while experimenting with some colors, I thought of having a contest using only all pink swimgrubs. Then I figured what better title for it than Bassin' for Breast Cancer! Now that more people are aware of T&C Lures, I think its time we get this thing going. This contest will be at Harbor Island off the rocks on either October 6th, or October 20th from 7am - 11am, and the person with the biggest fish will be rewarded with 2 dozen swimgrubs of their choice. I will also be giving out prizes for any legal halibut caught with the pink (cotton candy pepper)swimgrubs. On top of that I will be giving away free sample packs of T&C swimgrubs(while supplies last)for those who want to try them out. The price for the pink baits are only $1 for 3 baits(6 baits maximum per person).
Please check back to THIS POST for an update on the actual date of event in about a week or so.
I would like to get an idea of how many people would like to sign up for this event so please email me at tclures@hotmail.com, and please use "BBC" as your subject. Please email me if you have any questions or suggestions :) Thanks everyone!