T&C welcome.

Welcome to the T&C Lures blog! We are a small company out of San Diego, CA that's just starting out. Read on and learn more about T&C and our awesome hand poured plastic baits such as the Swim Grub! In the main page of our blog we will be posting updates on new products, new colors, and plenty of fishing reports from both us and our fans. Also check us out on Facebook.



Tuesday, July 5, 2011

No 4th of July contest winner?

To my shocking surprise I did not receive a single photo of a fish caught with the 4th of July "firework" pattern, therefore I cannot declare a winner. Photos were to be sent to me before 5am this morning, but I didnt even get to check until 7:45, and opened up an empty inbox. I checked forums, facebook, emails, text messages, and everything else I could think of just in case anyone didnt see the part where they were supposed to email me the photos, and found nothing anywhere.

I still have about 10 packs of firework pattern swimgrubs left if anyone is interested in buying some, they will still be $1 per 3-pack, but no limit on how many you can get.