T&C welcome.

Welcome to the T&C Lures blog! We are a small company out of San Diego, CA that's just starting out. Read on and learn more about T&C and our awesome hand poured plastic baits such as the Swim Grub! In the main page of our blog we will be posting updates on new products, new colors, and plenty of fishing reports from both us and our fans. Also check us out on Facebook.



Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jighead Color Chart



I am still working on it, time has been something I havent had much of. I have been experimenting with a bunch of powder coat colors, some plain, some flashy, some just plain cool looking. I got some of these non-conventional colors for my own personal use, but figure I would include them in the chart just in case anyone else might be interested in them. Here is a peek at Nut Brown, and Candy Blue.