T&C welcome.

Welcome to the T&C Lures blog! We are a small company out of San Diego, CA that's just starting out. Read on and learn more about T&C and our awesome hand poured plastic baits such as the Swim Grub! In the main page of our blog we will be posting updates on new products, new colors, and plenty of fishing reports from both us and our fans. Also check us out on Facebook.



Friday, June 3, 2011

Jighead update

Ok so I have been tinkering with making these things myself, and I am happy to say that they are coming out pretty decent. They are not perfect, but they are a lot better looking than some other heads that I have seen. Right now I have red 1/4oz shad heads, and red 3/8oz barrel heads for sale at a slightly discounted price. They are discounted due to slight imperfections, and I was about to take some pictures of them for you guys to see but my battery is dead and I seem to have hid the charger from myself(I lost the charger....) So not only can I not show you guys the heads, but I cannot take photos of the new bait patterns either so please bare with me a little bit.
Anyways, right now I am selling a 4-pack of red 1/4oz shad heads for $3, and a 3-pack of red 3/8oz barrel heads for $3. These are not normal prices, only for "chosen heads". Normal prices will be $3 per 3-pk shad heads, and $3.50 per 3-pk of barrel heads. The supply of these chosen heads are limited, first come first serve and I am sure there will be more as I screw them up while making them haha. I will say that these "chosen heads" are very fishable, some of you might not even see whats imperfect about them, or even care. I currently have 8 packs of shad heads, and 6 packs of barrel heads. I will let them all go at once for $35 if anyone is interested in them.
One more thing, these are regular heads without weedguards. I am not sure when or if I will start on those. I am more focused on just getting the regular heads done right now, and they will be available in numerous colors, which we will have a color chart for also coming soon. I have a bunch of black ones but they are not finished. Once they are done I will sort them out and discount the "chosen heads" again. I will have them done over the weekend.
I hope I can find my charger so I can take a bunch of pictures to share with everyone, I am trying to avoid buying a new camera.
As always if you guys have any questions at all, drop me an email at tclures@hotmail.com and I will try to respond as soon as I get a chance.