T&C welcome.

Welcome to the T&C Lures blog! We are a small company out of San Diego, CA that's just starting out. Read on and learn more about T&C and our awesome hand poured plastic baits such as the Swim Grub! In the main page of our blog we will be posting updates on new products, new colors, and plenty of fishing reports from both us and our fans. Also check us out on Facebook.



Thursday, September 16, 2010

Freshwater testers

I am looking for 3 people who would like to volunteer some time in testing the swimgrubs in the freshwater environment. You must fish the lakes, rivers, streams, anything that doesnt have salt in it a minimum 3 times per week. If you are interested (or have any questions) please email me at tclures@hotmail.com letting me know where you fish, how often you fish, and when you would be able to come pick up some baits. I will choose my 3 testers on Sunday evening and you will be notified via email. I appreciate everyones help!