T&C welcome.

Welcome to the T&C Lures blog! We are a small company out of San Diego, CA that's just starting out. Read on and learn more about T&C and our awesome hand poured plastic baits such as the Swim Grub! In the main page of our blog we will be posting updates on new products, new colors, and plenty of fishing reports from both us and our fans. Also check us out on Facebook.



Friday, August 27, 2010

Some updates :)

Positions filled!

Thank you to all of you who emailed me about becoming pattern testers. I am comfortable with the number of testers I have now, I appreciate everyones interest in helping us out. When the time comes that we might need more testers I will post another add.

Color changes...

The clear red flake and ghost shrimp patterns have been slightly modified. The crf will have much less red flake in it, making it more "clear" and the roe sack in the ghost shrimp pattern is completely red flake, no more red coloring. The current pictures will be removed once I get pictures of the new ones. If you have any questions or concerns about the changes please email me at tclures@hotmail.com.

More color patterns!!!

The new plastic will arrive in a few days, and the new patterns will be out. If you think you have a good idea for a pattern let me know about it. I will be experimenting soon :)